This Page

has been moved to new address

PRODUCT WATCH: Evian's Mineral Water Spray!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: PRODUCT WATCH: Evian's Mineral Water Spray!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

PRODUCT WATCH: Evian's Mineral Water Spray!

Ever Heard of Evian's Mineral Water Spray? Yes its by the Evian bottled water you're thinking of, but its a facial mist they have. I found out about it doing what else....READING A MAGAZINE! I had been looking for a face mist because my skin gets SO dry! With this harsh winter weather & the job I have flying all the time I need constant moisture & I wanted something quicker than a lotion moisturizer. I was looking for something that I could just spray on real quick & go and also leave me with that fresh, dewy look!

Well JACKPOT, THIS IS  IT!

I read the rave reviews online & decided to buy it & I'm so glad i did. It hydrates & controls oil at the same time. It's helped reduce the oiliness I get really bad around my nose & even stopped it from peeling & looking a nasty MESS!  Plus I hear its really good with setting & refreshing your makeup. I know its just regular Evian in a spray can, but I'm telling you its like giving a thirsty face a much needed drink of water. This stuff is a MIRACLE & its so convenient I spray myself every chance I get. lol

The large spray is $15 BUT you can get the two pack travel set which is what I have for only $12. They fit in your purse, so I keep one on me at all times. It won't break the bank so its at least worth a try. You can purchase it at your local Sephora.

Let me know what you think!  

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

3 Comments:

  • At January 13, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

    Cool product....but I wonder how it would work for those of us who have oily skin? I need a dehydration spray lol.

     
  • At January 13, 2011 at 12:13 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    I will have to try that because I have oily/dry skin so that might be good but for those who have oily skin try Face Spritz by Mac I normally dont use Mac products but this one is really good and it gives your makeup a pretty finished natural look and hides any oiliness also Urban Decay All Nighter Spray they have like three different kinds is really good to I used this product this summer when I was working by the pool @ my job and no matter how much I was sweating that makeup stayed put!lol everybody thought I was going to the bathroom all day refreshing my makeup!

     
  • At January 13, 2011 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    COMMENTS YESSSS! lol @ kristen i have really oily skin around my nose & dry skin everywhere else so it controls the oil & hydrates where its dry. & tash i'll have 2 try the other 1s too they sound really good! Thnx for the comments guys.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home