This Page

has been moved to new address

& MY SOMEWHAT SORRY FOR 2011 GOES TO........

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: & MY SOMEWHAT SORRY FOR 2011 GOES TO........

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

& MY SOMEWHAT SORRY FOR 2011 GOES TO........

Christian Louboutin's TOUNDRA!


Last year I did a post bashing the fur boot for looking a rachet MESS! I mean the name alone sounds like something that shouldn't be trusted within an inch of your foot! Besides, I had this thing about fur boots just being a complete NO & this was just so in your face screaming "If you want fur, I'll give you FUR!" However, it wasn't until September during my first visit to NY when I spotted the boot in the Bergdorf Goodman display window that I had a sudden change of heart! Toundra was paired with a simple fitted sheath dress & it looked elegant but edgy. & slowly but surely I came around to adore the fur attacked bootie.















Since its release last year, it has been spotted on celebs & street fashionistas alike but I think Ciara did the boot the most justice pairing it with a simple white tee & jeans. It was just my style & SUPER  CUTE! Sidenote: I've been liking Ciara's courtside style lately but that's for another post... So anyways, while I'm still not too keen on fur boots overall, I think the Toundra is a HOTT boot for the time being!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: coolspotters.com

3 Comments:

  • At January 27, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    I kinda like them...I dunno that's a whole lot of fur looks like they were trying to piss off Peta!lol

     
  • At January 29, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Anonymous Dana Dane said...

    They aight...I like them on those models in the beige shorts for some reason. I would wear them to a ski lodge!

     
  • At January 30, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    Yea i lkd bth of the models looks wearing the beige Thts hw i wud lk 2 dress on the daily evn her friend wearing the fur & burberry buckled booties! Super cute!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home